GatherDC helps 20s and 30s find their people, their place, and their path in DC Jewish life.
• We strengthen the fabric of Jewish life by serving as the central platform for post-college/pre-family Jewish life across the DC area, making it possible for thousands of 20s and 30s to live a Jewish life that feels right for them, right now.
• We facilitate innovative opportunities for meaningful and relevant Jewish learning at programs and retreats such as Beyond the Tent, Mini Gatherings, weekly Torah study, and more.
• We host an annual fellowship to train young adults to become leaders, engagers, and facilitators of Jewish life.
• We help 20s/30s in DC connect to Jewish organizations and each other through our comprehensive calendar of events, weekly newsletter, robust social media, coffee dates, and more.
• We work with the wide network of Jewish communal partners to help them best serve young Jewish adults.
To learn more about GatherDC and how you can support our work, visit gatherdc.org/donate or contact GatherDC’s Executive Director Rachel Gildiner.