- Stressed out?
- Struggling to get out of bed?
- Feels like Friday but its only Tuesday?
Yup. Yup. Yup.
That’s why we’re inviting you to OM-it-out with us on Thursday evenings so you can head into your summer weekends with invigorated energy! Our in-house yoga teacher Allison Friedman (bio below) will be hosting 60-minute power yoga classes on Thursdays from May 30th – August 22nd.
After class, you’re welcome to hang out and schmooze with your new “omies” over tea and healthy snacks.
Classes are free to attend and all levels are welcome. Please come in yoga clothes and BYOM (Bring Your Own Mat).*
- When: Thursdays from May 30th – August 22nd at 6:00pm
- What: 60-minute Jew-ish power yoga at beginner to intermediate level
- Where: Gather’s townhouse at 1817 M St NW
- Who: Jewish and “Jew-curious” 20s/30s in the DC-area
- Class is FREE to attend, but we suggest a $12 donation to GatherDC for each class.
- Sign up for classes here or you can just drop-in if advance planning is not your thing.
About Allison: In addition to working for Gather as Communications Director, Allison Friedman recently graduated from a 200-hour yoga teacher training with CorePower Yoga. Allison teaches beginner and advanced vinyasa yoga at CorePower. Yoga and Jewish spirituality are two of her favorite things, and she can’t wait to share the healing practice of Jewish-infused yoga with you. She sees yoga as an invigorating physical and mental practice that can inspire internal serenity, strength, and compassion.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org