Looking to explore questions that matter to young Jewish adults?
Afraid of commitment?
GatherDC is excited to open applications for the 14th round of Mini Gatherings. We are looking for young Jewish adults in their mid-20s who are looking to connect with others over meaningful discussions!
- What? Mini Gatherings is a 3-week-long mini-fellowship that brings together ~15 diverse Jews to meet one another and have some DMCs (deep meaningful conversations) over drinks. By the end, you’ll have made new friends, had some great discussions, and laughed at least twice.
- Who? This Mini Gatherings cohort is for Jewish adults in their mid-20s who are looking to explore Judaism and meet new friends in a small, personal setting.
- When? 6:30 – 8 pm on Tuesday, November 6th, 13th, 27th (skipping Thanksgiving week), and a Shabbat dinner on Friday, November 16th
- Where? GatherDC’s townhouse in Dupont Circle
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to apply? Apply here by November 1st at midnight