Looking to explore questions that matter to Jewish 20s and 30s?
Afraid of commitment?
GatherDC is excited to open applications for the 13th round of Mini Gatherings. We are looking for young Jewish adults who are looking to connect with others over meaningful discussions!
- What? Mini Gatherings is a 3-week-long mini-fellowship that brings together ~15 diverse Jews to meet one another and have some DMCs (deep meaningful conversations) over beers. By the end, you’ll have made new friends, had some great discussions, and laughed at least twice.
- Who? This Mini Gatherings cohort is for Jewish adults in their 20s and 30s who are looking to explore Judaism and meet new friends in a small, personal setting. NOTE: We will put you with a group in your age range (e.g. early 20s; mid-to-late 20s; 30s).
- When? 6:30 – 8 pm on Tuesday, August 14th, 21st, 28th, and Shabbat dinner on Friday night, August 24th
- Where? Somewhere in Dupont Circle
- Questions? Email email@example.com
- How to apply? Apply here by August 8th at midnight