GatherDC’s townhouse, located in the heart of Dupont Circle, boasts a bright and spacious fully furnished living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, and conference room available for hourly and full-day rentals. All areas feature a modern, flexible floor plan that can be easily catered to your organization’s needs.
- Comfortable seating for up to 30 people
- WiFi, A/V equipment, white board wall
- Kitchen with microwave, toaster, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, dinnerware for 16
- Private parking located directly behind the townhouse
- Dedicated event support for a hassle-free rental
- Beautiful, modern, moveable floor plan
- Central location in the heart of Northwest DC
- Rent space by the hour or day
NOTE: Rates start at $75/hour and $500/day. For details or to schedule a tour, email Julie Thompson at email@example.com. Rental reservations must be made at least two business days in advance.
- Located in central Dupont Circle, at the intersection of M and 18th Street – just off of Connecticut Avenue;
- Only a few blocks from the Dupont Circle and Farragut North metro stations (Red Line) and steps away from several bus lines;
- Next door to amazing coffee shops, bars, and restaurants.
- The entire first floor of the townhouse, which includes a vibrant, modern layout – prime for productivity.
- Access to a fully furnished living room, dining room, bathroom, and kitchen area.
- A mix of lounge style seating and tables.
- Each of these areas can be sectioned off with the original 19th century doors.
- Large, open living room with furniture that can be easily moved to accommodate your needs;
- Coat rack and storage closet;
- High-speed WiFi and A/V system complete with a large, flatscreen TV;
- White-board wall with dry-erase markers;
- Full kitchen equipped with a Keurig (coffee not included), toaster oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, oven warmer;
- 6 bar stools seated around a large granite island;
- Spacious dining room with two large, white, expandable tables;
- Dinner set for 16 people (plates, bowls, silverware).
- Private parking directly behind the townhouse (for an additional fee).
- A unique, secure passcode for ease of entry into the townhouse and security throughout your event.
- Furniture that can be moved around in order to meet the needs of your event.
GatherDC staff will support you every step of the way for a hassle-free rental. We will assist you with any requests, answer questions, and make your event-hosting experience as smooth as possible.
Individuals have utilized this space to host:
- Acoustic concert experiences
- Board meetings
- Team retreats
- Professional collaborative meetings
- Holiday dinners
- Life-cycle events (e.g. wedding rehearsal dinners, baby showers)
- Focus groups
- Networking happy hours
Interested in renting our space for your upcoming event? Email Julie Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org
GatherDC rents space to organizations and individuals based on our discretion. The views and opinions expressed by the organizations and individuals who rent out the GatherDC townhouse are solely their own and do not represent those of the organization GatherDC and/or any/all contributors to GatherDC. All organizations and persons who rent our space must adhere to GatherDC’s Community Guidelines. We reserve the right to refuse or terminate renting space to any organization and/or individuals that misleads, offends, engages in or depicts hateful speech, bullying, violence, illegal activity, drug use, or excessive drinking. Space rental requests that violate our concept of safe space will be rejected.
GatherDC welcomes the participation of interfaith individuals and organizations, and people of all abilities, backgrounds, races, ethnicities, gender identities, political perspectives, and sexual orientations. GatherDC does not promote one form of Judaism over another. We foster inclusive communities and strive to accommodate all needs. If you require special accommodations, please let us know in advance and we will make every effort to meet your needs.