New to DC
Open Doors Fellowship
Gather the Bloggers
Beyond the Tent
Many organizations and groups in our community have programs – services, workshops, classes, and more – that occur on a regular basis. Nice, right? Check out the schedule of recurring events below where you can make new Jewish friends and meet new people in DC.
Check out GatherDC’s Shabbat Guide to get the scoop on some of these Shabbat experiences.
Are you looking to create your own authentic, unique dinner experience with new and old friends in order to make the most of your Friday night? Host or attend a Shabbat dinner with OneTable!
You can also meet new people through Edlavitch DCJCC’s EntryPointDC program Shabbat Clusters, which create community by gathering people by their interests and neighborhoods to eat and celebrate Jewish life together.
- Friday night, 1st week of the month
Friday night, 2nd week of the month
Friday night, 3rd week of the month
Friday night, 4th week of the month
- Rosh Pina meets on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of every month
- Mesorah DC meets on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of every month
- DC Minyan meets on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of every month
- Segulah usually meets on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of every month
- Tikkun Leil Shabbat — once every three weeks
- Chabad young professional Shabbaton — usually on the second or third Friday night of the month
- Kesher Israel, Chabad, Ohev Sholom, Washington Hebrew Congregation, and Adas Israel are full service congregations with services and events every week for general audiences.
Congregations with Daily Minyanim (services)
Have a Jewish event in Washington DC for 20s & 30s to add or update? Great! Just let us know.