ADVERTISING WITH GATHERDC
GatherDC is the premier resource for Jewish 20 & 30 somethings in the Washington, DC area, and we’re pleased to offer various opportunities to reach our engaged audience. We have the following a la cart advertising opportunities. We offer discounted pricing when purchasing a series of ads for the same event. Space is limited, so please reserve your ad space as far in advance as possible. To reserve ad space or learn more, please email or call our Communications Director, Allison Friedman, at 301-512-9259 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Newsletter Sponsored Box: $150/newsletter ($125, Non-Profit Rate)
- Specs: Up to 15 words of Content + 500 x 500 JPG
- Banner: $65/week ($45, Non-Profit Rate)
- Image: 788 x 180 JPG
- Guest Blog: $100 ($75, Non-Profit Rate)
- You write the blog, we edit it. The blog post must adhere to GatherDC’s blog post guidelines.
SOCIAL MEDIA – We have over 5,500 followers across our social channels. Most of our highly engaged followers are young adults in the DC-area. Our Facebook page reaches ~17,000 young adults monthly. 90% of our followers are in their 20s/30s, and 60% of our followers live in the DMV.
- Facebook and Instagram Post: $65 ($45, Non-Profit Rate)
- You provide us with a 1200 x 628 px image for Facebook of 1080 x 1080 px image for Instagram, 1 line of text, and a URL, and we will post on our social media pages. Slight edits may be made to content at GatherDC’s discretion.
ADVERTISING vs. EDITORIAL CONTENT POLICY
GatherDC features events, organizations, and topics based on editorial discretion. Should you like guaranteed promotion, paid advertising is available. We delineate paid content as “Sponsored or #Ad” on our newsletter, blog, and on social media.
GatherDC will provide you with in depth advertising analytics when asked for this information. We track the open and click thru rate with ads placed in our newsletters, the viewership of ads and sponsored posts on our website, and the reach, impressions, and engagement with social media ads.
Contact GatherDC’s Communications Director Allison Friedman at AllisonF@GatherDC.org if you are interested in advertising with us.