Anyone else have these feels? Learning how to adult is a skill, and sometimes it’s not that easy. Especially when you’re in a new city. Need a little help getting into the groove? Sign up for coffee with me or my pretty cool coworkers.
With the premiere of the new season of Broad City tonight, I thought I’d share. YAAAS.
1. Talking about getting older, even though I’m only 23.
2. Loving my female friends more than anything.
Want more than a listicle about the power of friendship? Check out another article about friendships in Judaism.
3. Living off an entry level salary means sometimes cutting corners.
4. Having random crushes on cuties you see around even if you’ll probably never see them again.
5. Waking up in the morning on weekends getting ready to start the day… or, you know, dreading the idea of going to work.
6. Rolling away from my problems like…
7. Being weird in public can be really fun.
8. Spending all day binging on Netflix and then realizing you haven’t spent any time outdoors. (Don’t lie. We’ve all been there.)
9. Loving Bed Bath and Beyond a little too much. Totally normal.
10. Wanting unhealthy food all the time. Sorry, mom and dad.