More InformationProgram Director, MyZuzah (Search Re-opened)
ABOUT MYZUZAH & THE POSITION
MyZuzah is harnessing the power of the mezuzah -- the timeless Jewish tradition that connects, protects and unites the Jewish people. While Jews are incredibly diverse, the mezuzah stands out as a sign of a Jewish home that symbolizes our shared values and heritage. That’s why MyZuzah is committed to putting a kosher, fair-trade mezuzah on the front door of every Jewish home across the globe. Since 2017, we have collaborated with 60 partners to reach Jewish homes in close to 70 cities within 12 countries -- including the FSU, Costa Rica & Israel. Having just completed this pilot phase, the Mayberg Foundation is making a significant investment to grow MyZuzah worldwide.
The Program Director oversees all aspects of the initiative, serves as the main spokesperson with partners and donors, ensures smooth operations, and guides the ongoing overall growth of the project. The successful candidate must have the passion and capability to dream big and create a strategic framework for growing this exciting global endeavor. As the external face of MyZuzah, must also align with the core values of the Mayberg Foundation: connectedness of all Jews, entrepreneurial philanthropy, collective effort, and foundational Judaism.
Program Development and Management
● In collaboration with colleagues, trustees, funding partners and key stakeholders, develops and implements a strategic approach for program growth and expansion.
● Envisions and implements an innovative and effective marketing campaign that drives engagement and expansion. Works with colleagues to implement communication strategies and ensures all compelling marketing materials are appropriately utilized with various target audiences (e.g., funders, partners and end-users). This includes, printed collaterals, public relations, leveraging the website and social media engagement.
● Creates cutting edge processes for effective execution. Ensures detailed work plans are developed and implemented, deadlines are met and relevant systems are running efficiently.
● Develops and manages the associated budget and maintains operations within approved expense levels.
● Oversees production and inventory management. Involved in evolving the strategy to best procure and maintain optimal inventory levels that meet our fair trade standards.
● Oversees relevant staff and contractors, ensuring clear responsibilities, goals and expectations. This includes overseeing the launch of a new Program Manager based in Israel.
● Develop and implement a strategy for recruiting and retaining community partners, with a focus on mission alignment and targeted geographic growth.
● Manage relationships with existing distribution partners, including ongoing support, exceptional customer service, and continuous improvement of operating practices.
● In collaboration with the Executive Director, manage relationships with existing funders, including providing regular updates, soliciting and incorporating input, and ongoing stewardship.
● Identify targeted prospective funding partners and cultivate the relationships.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
● A minimum of 7 years relevant experience in project management, program operations and/or member relations, preferably in a nonprofit environment. Prior involvement with the fundraising aspects of a nonprofit strongly preferred.
● A combination of external facing skills and internal project management is essential. Must be a natural leader who enjoys developing relationships and jumping on opportunities for further cultivation. Must also be results oriented with exceptional project management skills and proven ability to manage multiple deadlines.
● Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills with a welcoming and professional demeanor both in person and by phone. Ability to effectively interface with partners, participants, colleagues and donors.
● Excellent PC literacy with strong competency in all Microsoft Office Suite programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
● Demonstrated comfort working with a broad range of Jewish organizations in order to advance global partnerships.
● Familiarity with Israel based organizations/Israeli culture and fluency in Hebrew is a plus.
● Self-motivated and takes initiative with both project implementation and communication.
● Learns quickly with strong solution‐based problem-solving skills.
● Strong judgment and decision-making skills.
● Excellent written and verbal skills.
● Ability to periodically travel to related programs and events.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more about MyZuzah, see http://www.myzuzah.org
For more about the Mayberg Fou
This Ad has been viewed 19 times.