Box Office Associate
1st Stage – Tysons, VA
1st Stage seeks to hire a Box Office Associate to assist with all aspects of Box Office and ticketing on site during 1st Stage performances.
General Statement of Responsibilities:
The Box Office Associates will strive to ensure that patrons are provided with an outstanding experience when purchasing and receiving tickets for 1st Stage performances and events.
This position is expected to work cohesively with all employees and service providers of 1st Stage in maintaining a high level of guest service. Applicants for this position must be available during evenings and weekends.
- Ensuring that patrons receive a positive impression of 1st Stage through superior, individualized
- Maintaining all aspects of the Altru ticketing system while on site.
- Maintaining ticket and subscription sales through the physical box office, telephone, and on the web while on site.
- Reconciling ticket sales with the financial department, as necessary.
- Providing rapid response for critical box office issues..
- Maintaining concessions bar and inventory as necessary.
- Must be available evenings and weekends during 1st Stage performances.
- Must be personable, friendly, and a strong problem solver.
- Must be able to work well independently.
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities in high volume situations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and other Windows
applications as required.
- The ability to work with the public and positively resolve conflicts.
Hours during performance run:
Thursdays and Fridays 6:15pm – 10:30pm
Saturdays: 12:15pm – 4:30pm, 6:15pm - 10:30pm
Sundays: 12:15pm – 4:30pm
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with
“Box Office Associate” in the subject line. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
This Ad has been viewed 23 times.