Who We Are
JWI is a progressive Jewish women’s organization working to empower women and girls by celebrating inter-generational leadership, promoting financial literacy and economic security and inspiring civic participation and community engagement.
Join JWI’s fastest growing initiative, engaging thousands of young Jewish women across the country. In just five years, the Young Women’s Leadership Network has expanded to Washington, DC, New York, Denver, LA, and Chicago. You’ll be joining a fast paced and dynamic team and assist with existing Networks and the growth of JWI’s Young Women’s Leadership Network. The Network, supported by the Sondra D. Bender Community Leadership Institute, brings together young professional Jewish women in their 20s and 30s with over 65 programs a year focused on personal and professional enrichment, volunteerism and philanthropy in addition to an annual Young Women’s Advocacy Day and Young Women’s Leadership Conference.
What We're Seeking:
JWI’s Young Women’s Leadership Network is looking for an outgoing, motivated, and creative person to work in our D.C. office assisting with event coordination, social media content, and expanding JWI’s rapidly-growing Network. Responsibilities include:
- Support the Network national manager in D.C. in growing Networks in D.C., New York, L.A., Denver, and Chicago.
- Help develop and implement engaging social media content for the Young Women’s Leadership Network on all social media platforms;
- Build email correspondence for event marketing;
- Support the general administrative duties of city-specific events, including handling catering and rental details, and coordinating with local board members and event chairs;
- Track events and membership related data and analytics;
- Work with the development team on membership engagement;
- Represent the Network at community events and meetings;
- Support the creation of new Networks;
Help with national events and meetings including annual Young Women’s Leadership Conference, Advocacy Day, National Board Retreat
A Successful Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong writing, communication, and social media skills (graphic design skills a plus)
- Proactive style with excellent interpersonal skills; a team player
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Communications/marketing/non-profit background preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and graphic design software
Jewish Women International is an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, color, national origin, disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
This Ad has been viewed 23 times.