Help cultivate the next generation of pro-Israel student leadership.
Hasbara Fellowships is seeking an outstanding Recruitment Manager, who will be responsible for increasing recruitment of Hasbara Fellows from college and university campuses across the U.S. and Canada. The Recruitment Manager will oversee the organization's entire recruitment process, from lead generation to registration. To succeed in this role, the Recruitment Manager will be responsible for recruiting more than 80 student leaders per semester, while simultaneously managing the recruitment team. The Recruitment Manager will also act as the recruitment team’s internal advocate while interfacing with the marketing, operations, and fundraising departments. The role will include occasional travel (nationally and to Israel).
The Recruitment Manager will:
● Manage four regional managers and hold weekly meetings with team members to oversee and enhance their recruitment efforts
● Manage the recruitment pipeline by organizing outreach efforts to pro-Israel student leaders on over 90 college campuses
● Visit college campuses, attend conferences, and conduct meetings with pro-Israel student leaders to encourage their participation in the fellowship program.
● Be responsible for setting recruitment goals each semester in consultation with management
● Track and communicate the status of the recruitment pipeline to the management team and CEO
● Maintain accurate records of student communication
A successful candidate will have the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
● The ability to work well independently, with a proven ability to turn broad objectives into specific goals
● 5+ years of proven successful experience in sales, fundraising, or related field
● Experience managing a sales pipeline, including experience with sales management software
● Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
● Ability to thrive in a high intensity, dynamic work environment
● An entrepreneurial mindset; excited to work in a performance-based incentive atmosphere
● Experience working with Jewish students, pro-Israel activism, or a related field
● A strong desire to be a part of a rapidly growing organization with an opportunity to grow
● Strong interpersonal skills; excellent written and oral communications skills; a team player attitude