We are looking for 2 young, adult women in their 20’s or 30’s to fill the two upper bedrooms in this spacious McLean house starting July 1. There are 5 women total (including the two rooms we’re looking to fill) in this house (it doesn’t look big from the outside, but inside, this house is huge!). We’re all in our 20’s, very respectful, and we all have our own schedules/are very work-oriented. Two friends can rent together, or one person can move in individually. You will be filling the last 7 months of our 12-month lease, with the possibility of renewing as needed.
About the two rooms:
· Spacious rooms, approx. 11 x 15 ft.
· TWO large closets in each room!
· One window that allows for a lot of natural sunlight and fresh air
· Hidden door that opens to extra storage
· Both rooms are connected through a “Jack-n-Jill” bathroom that will be shared
· Tall, vaulted ceilings
Info about the spacious house:
· TWO living rooms!
· TWO kitchens!
· THREE refrigerators!
· FIVE parking spots!
· Furnished guest bedroom!
· Washer and dryer units
· Huge yard (double lot); perfect for gardening, a summer BBQ cookout, or just a nice, relaxing tanning session!
· Just a few blocks from Walgreens, Giant, many restaurants, and shopping!
· Right across from downtown McLean
· Safe area, surrounded by mansions
· Beautiful nature walking trail and river right behind house
· 2 miles from McLean Metro, less than a mile from I-495
· Plenty of storage space and closets throughout the house
· Rent is $580/month
· Utilities (gas, electric, water, trash, Internet, lawn service) are approximately $50-$100/month, depending on the season
· Security deposit $595
· No pets allowed; smoking outside
Pictures of the house and rooms are here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1COwJ3DZvl7xmHKePIH7PYG-ufAkPEbhv?usp=sharing
Please contact Courtney or Gaby via email if you have any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com).