Contact GatherDC Staff
USA, DC, DC
GatherDC Office Manager
WHO WE ARE
- GatherDC is the central platform for post-college/pre-family Jewish life across the DC area.
- We strengthen the fabric of Jewish life by stewarding relationships and helping Jews in their 20s and 30s connect to Jewish organizations, to each other, and to a meaningful adult Jewish identity.
- We facilitate innovative opportunities for relevant, immersive Jewish learning.
- We work with the wide network of Jewish communal partners to help them best serve Jewish young adults.
WHAT WE CARE ABOUT
- GatherDC values the 4 P’s - Positivity, Passion, Professionalism and Problem-solving.
- We like working really, really hard to enrich Jewish life across DC, and also love having a ton of fun while doing so.
WHY WE’RE PRETTY AWESOME TO WORK WITH
- GatherDC cares deeply about its employees and creating a sustainable work-life balance; which means flexible schedules, competitive compensation and benefits for nonprofits, generous vacation time, Jewish holidays off, and more.
- We work hard and we play hard. From staff outings, monthly team lunch n’ learns, holiday and life cycle celebrations, and more, we know how to make ‘work’ a place you’re excited to come to on Monday morning.
WHO YOU ARE
A hardworking, enthusiastic professional with:
- A B.A. or B.S. degree
- 1 – 3 years previous experience in a related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with scheduling and budgeting (Payroll experience a plus)
- Advanced computer skills (Quicken experience a plus)
- Supply management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment
- Well-developed organizational skills
- The ability to successfully wear multiple hats, and get along with diverse personalities in a collaborative environment
- A knack for efficiency and time management
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop organizational procedures and systems for office personnel, including filing, billing, accounts payable, payroll and scheduling.
- Support fundraising and stewardship efforts.
- Establish a collaborative team atmosphere through planning team outings, celebrations, retreats and lunch n’ learns.
- Assist with inter-office communication processes and internal staff protocol.
- Work with GatherDC team members to bring innovative projects to life.
- Support online relationship management tool (CRM) and related reporting.
- Execute office tasks as needed, including but not limited to: logistical support for meetings and events, database input, record keeping, ordering marketing materials, supplies, and more.
- Act as point-person for GatherDC systems: Website, Stripe, Google Analytics, WordPress, Mailchimp, and GSuite.
- Coordinate with multiple local vendors and partners.
- Process quarterly advertising invoices.
- Regularly update website content including our calendar of events.
- The Office Manager will report directly to the Executive Director and provide additional support to this role as needed.
PLEASE DON’T APPLY IF:
- You aren’t awesome.
- You could care less about the Jewish community.
- You don’t like making new friends.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis and we are looking to full the position as soon as possible. We’re waiting for you!
Please contact email@example.com with questions.
This Ad has been viewed 134 times.