EntryPointDC is the Edlavitch DCJCC’s program for 20s and 30s Jews and provides social, cultural, and educational programming 2-3 times per month in the DC area for this cohort. The EntryPointDC intern will gain valuable training in event coordination and project management and will have the unique opportunity to help with several projects and events including Shabbat Clusters, Everything but the Turkey community service project, Hipster Hanukkah Holiday Market, Hanukkah Happy Hour (Time) Hop, D25 Day of Service, Shabbat & a Show, #Adulting Workshops, and more.
Work will include:
• Assisting with special event and day-of event coordination
• Coordinating and analyzing social media presence
• Outreaching to community partners
• Brainstorming and researching event venues, speakers etc.
• Excellent writing and communication
• Project management, event coordination or planning
This is an unpaid internship with a commitment of a minimum of 8 hours per week. School credit can be arranged. Intern needed throughout year, can help for a season or a semester (flexible with dates.)
Contact Stacy Miller, Director of EntryPointDC, at email@example.com with resume, short cover letter, and availability. No phone calls please.
This Ad has been viewed 273 times.