Hi! I am looking for a new roommate for the master bedroom in my apartment starting June 10, 2017 who will renew the lease with me in September. The rent is $1,340/month plus utilities.
• Bedroom is 12x14 ft with a huge closet and lots of sun!
• Large common room
• Shared bathroom
• Kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, gas stove, oven, microwave, plenty of cabinet and counter space, and dining area
• Building has a gym, laundry room, resident lounge, outdoor courtyard with grills, and bike storage
• 8 minute walk from Van Ness Metro, 2 minute walk from L2 bus stop
• Within 2-10 min walk: Giant grocery store, CVS, Starbucks, Bread Furst (an amazing bakery), Soapstone Market, Politics & Prose bookstore, and Rock Creek Park
About me: I am an early 20s female working in environmental consulting. I love hiking, biking, and arts and crafts. On weekends I like to go to museums, go for walks in Rock Creek Park, try new restaurants, or just hang out in the apartment and read or watch tv.
Who I'm looking for: A young professional or student, very neat, and a non-smoker. I will also consider renting the room to a couple. In your email, please tell me a little about yourself, including interests/hobbies!
This Ad has been viewed 53 times.