The Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation seeks an outstanding recent college graduate for a one-year communications fellowship. The Fellow will work as part of the Foundation’s global Communications team, implementing projects and initiatives that support and advance the vision, goals, activities and impact of Schusterman and its network of partner organizations and young adults.
Specific responsibilities of the Fellow will include:
Content Development and Distribution:
• Research, draft and edit content, including articles, blogs, emails, e-newsletters, social media posts and presentations.
• Draft correspondence for board chairs and executive team, including notes, quotes, letters, talking points and backgrounders.
• Curate content, opportunities and offerings from Foundation initiatives, partners and relevant media outlets for key audiences.
• Work with the Foundation’s technology platform and various systems to build, send and analyze emails, newsletters and other digital outreach and correspondence.
• Assist in implementing the Foundation’s social media, website and webinar strategy.
• Facilitate the collection and analysis of key communications metrics.
Project Management and Administrative Support:
• Serve as project manager for key Foundation audiences and communications initiatives.
• Monitor and report on online conversations relevant to the Foundation’s work.
• Manage internal communications as needed.
• Provide research and administrative support for Communications Team.
The Fellow must have the following specific qualifications:
• A Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to research and manage multiple projects simultaneously and work independently.
• High attention to detail and willingness to be hands-on as necessary.
• An entrepreneurial spirit and creative approach to strategy development.
• An ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively and constructively across departments and with national and international partners.
• An ability to conduct formal presentations.
• Understanding of Jewish community dynamics and familiarity with Jewish life and Israel is a plus.
• Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and social media. Familiarity with content management systems and/or email marketing tools is a plus.
• A commitment to the mission and values of the Foundation.
This Ad has been viewed 62 times.