Are you excited about working with business-minded students on campus? Do you want to help them grow as leaders? Are you an effective communicator who likes to bring ideas and insights to people and groups?
TAMID Group seeks an energetic, motivated, communicative and organized professional to serve as Field Coordinator.
TAMID Group trains the next generation of business leaders and provides them with a strong and lasting connection to Israel. We offer a series of programs:
1. A comprehensive curriculum that teaches essential principles of business
2. Pro-bono consulting for Israeli startups
3. Managing an Israel-focused stock portfolio
4. A summer internship program in Israel (TAMID Fellowship)
5. Professional and social networking with TAMID members after graduation (TAMID Pro)
A fast-growing organization, TAMID has expanded to 34 campuses with more than 1,700 students across the United States. The small professional staff, based in D.C. and Tel Aviv, is entrepreneurial and collaborative. Everyone works together on big initiatives such as strategic planning.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
This individual will:
1. Be accountable, in partnership with student leaders, for the implementation and growth of TAMID Group’s programs on campus.
2. Develop relationships with student leaders -- both at the chapter and national level -- in order to help chapters succeed.
3. Communicate with chapters to monitor performance, gather insights, and share best practices.
4. Be a major contributor to the growth of the organization, contributing both internally and externally.
DETAILED JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Oversee communications -- in person and virtual -- with national and local student leaders in order to:
a) Develop success metrics for the education, consulting, and investment programs on campus and assess the efficacy of the programs
b) Champion the dissemination of best practices, new initiatives, and critical information with chapter leaders
c) Inspire them to continue their dedication to TAMID’s mission
2. Forge strategic relationships with national student leaders to help chapters with:
a) Planning regional events
b) Developing relationships with supportive faculty members and campus professionals
3. Serving prospective chapters by:
a) Onboarding them as they develop their new chapter in the probationary (“beta”) period
b) Monitoring their progress and advising them as needed
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
1. Have bachelor’s degree (required)
2. Have at least 1 year of experience in project management, account management, marketing, strategy consulting, fundraising, non-profit management, or student programming (preferred)
3. Be a self-starter who thrives both when working independently or in a team environment
4. Have the ability to collaborate with undergraduate students -- serving simultaneously as a respectful partner and a role model
5. Have the ability to anticipate, plan and prioritize in a dynamic, fast-changing environment with little pre-defined structure
6. Demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
7. Have excellent oral and written communication skills
8. Be interested in business, entrepreneurship, and finance
9. Be goal-oriented, project-oriented and achievement-oriented
10. Desire to work directly with highly-motivated undergraduate students
11. Be passionate for the work and mission of TAMID Group (TAMID experience is preferred)
12. Be willing to travel frequently (up to 60%) and work evening hours when needed
TAMID is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The organization does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, sexual orientation, or national origin.
This Ad has been viewed 34 times.