Realizing that 1997 was twenty years ago might make you feel old, but you can get in touch with your inner child this weekend! Here are 5 Reasons you should party like it’s 1997!
- You are curious how long it takes to run across a room and propel yourself onto someone’s lap during a game of Coke & Pepsi now that you are beyond Bar/Bat Mitzvah age and can barely climb 5 flights of stairs without getting winded
- You want a reason to wear your newly purchased flannel shirt or Delia’s style choker necklace while bopping your head to the Spice Girls
- You miss the taste of Fruit by the Foot and other childhood snacks and no longer want to eat them in secret
- You want to practice your Macarena skills while bouncing in the air
- You are living a Semi-Charmed kind of Life and Wannabe rocking out with 90s cover band Make More Animals
Ready to party all night? Come out to EntryPointDC’s Schmooze & Snooze Fest this Saturday, February 25th at the Edlavitch DCJCC. Tickets include 3 drinks, snacks, swag, and entertainment including 90’s cover band Make More Animals, Bar Mitzvah DJ Dance party, moon bounce, Ted Talks, “nap” lounge and more. Doors open at 9:00 pm, Havdalah is at 9:30 pm and the band starts at 10:00 pm.
Listen to these tunes to get ready!