On Thursday, June 20, we’re puttin’ on the ritz and pulling out all the stops for 6th in the City Black Tie Trivia Night. Why is this trivia night different from all other trivia nights, you ask? Well, it’s our first-ever young professional fundraiser, and there’s a lot more than meets the tie.
Here are 10 reasons to team up for Black Tie Trivia Night:
1. The last time you got this dressed up was your senior prom.
2. By coming to Black Tie Trivia Night, you’ll have more of everything… mo’ prizes, mo’ food, and Mo Mandel!
3. You’ve been looking for a way to use your vast knowledge of trivia subjects for a good cause: to support your favorite 6th in the City programs (like Trivia Night, for instance). Seriously, these things don’t run themselves.
4. You’ve been practicing this pose…and finally have a reason to show it off!
5. This is your chance to suit up to win a birthday card signed by Josh Radnor in our silent auction! Other items include VIP Tickets to a Wizards and Capitals game, tickets to Tracy Morgan’s show at the Warner Theater, and more.
6. You’ll finally have a reason to sing Justin Timberlake’s “Suit & Tie” while actually wearing a suit and tie.
7. You want to compete for the ultimate grand prize: a year of FREE Sixth & I events. You heard us—A YEAR.
8. Wine and beer! (This time, it’s unlimited. No drink tickets required.)
9. It’s sure to be one of our better parties.
10. It’s time you treated yo’ self to a classy evening.
Now that you’re convinced, here’s the link to buy tickets.