In honor of Mother’s Day having just passed:
- 35 Signs You Were Raised By A Jewish Mother – Personally, I thought this one described my Bubbe more than my mom…
- 15 Reasons We Love Our Jewish Moms – Now this one was spot on.
Buzzfeed definitely gets the Jewish lifestye:
- Why Bar And Bat Mitzvahs Were So Completely Awesome – 7th grade was the best!
- The 16 Most Annoying Things About Keeping Kosher – Ugh, I feel their pain. There was also a “part II” to this article, but it wasn’t nearly as good.
- The (Non)definitive Guide To Yiddish – I actually didn’t know all these phrases, but shhh, don’t tell anyone.
- Jewish Cats – One thing Buzzfeed does extremely well is find pictures of adorable cats. That being said, this one did not live up to my expectations.
They cover the most important of Jewish news (while the following are jokes, they do actually cover some interesting Jewish news such as the recent Newseum controversy):
- Jewish Superheroes – While some are obvious, I wish they explained how they knew all these Superheroes are Jewish.
- JDate’s Special Haggadah For Jews Seeking Jews – A big tip of the hat to JDate on the creative JDate profiles for the Passover story characters and their modern take on the 10 plagues.
- A Frat Guide To Dating Jewish Girls – “Date” seems a little inaccurate to me considering the reason for this letter to the fraternity… check out the sorority’s response too.
- 32 Crazy Hamantaschen For Purim – So clutch.
- It’s 12 Months of Nice Jewish Guys! – The calendar that every Jewish girl needs.
Got a favorite Jewish Buzzfeed article? Send me the link in the comments!