On Sunday, March 25 the Jewish community of Greater Washington will join thousands of volunteers from around the world in an international day of community service.
There are dozens of projects to choose from, and projects designated specifically for those in their 20s and 30s:
For a full list of volunteer sites, visit www.GoodDeedsDayGW.org.
Here’s a few we recommend:
- 3/25 – 8:00 am – The Exodus 5k Walk/Run
- 3/25 – 9:00 am – Mitzvah Mavens: Show us your talent!
- 3/25 – 11:00 am – Good deeds day: Young professionals & Holocaust survivors
- 3/25 – 12:00 pm – NOVA Tribe/Jnet Good Deeds Day Brunch & Mitzvah Project
- 3/25 – 3:00 pm – JCCGW Young Pros, Then & Now Project (Good Deeds Day)