We are looking for someone to fill positions as part time interns or part time paid staff. We are looking to work with charismatic, motivated, and professional individuals who are eager to apply his/her knowledge and are eager to gain even more business and marketing experience in the non-profit sector. We would like to work with those who have a passion for journalism, communications, web development, and/or marketing. We are a non-profit that provides hyperlocal news and events to young professionals in the DC area, and we are looking for motivated people who will help us expand nationally.
This position can be developed and may include the following:
- Monitoring and tracking website analytics and our calendar of events
- Event planning
- Writing/editing our weekly newletter that is sent to over 2,100 young professionals
- Writing for and editing our blog
- Expanding our blog and network to a national level
- Launching our site in other cities around the US
We are looking for interns who are adaptable, flexible, and eager to progress personally and professionally. You will be working with a team of over 20 people who live and work in DC. For more information, visit www.gatherdc.org or email email@example.com.
Please send your resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Positions are currently designed for part time work being 5-15 hours/week.