In case you weren’t able to read the other local Jewish blogs this week, here are a few of my favorite articles:
The Blog at 16th and Q:
- Jew or Not Jew? There’s an App for That: Halley Cohen questions the usefulness of a new Jewish app.
- Seven Questions For: Mike Nussbaum: Joshua Ford interviews the star of Theater J’s Imagining Madoff.
- How has secularism in American changed since 9/11?: Dr. Christopher Brittain discusses the tension between, and polarization of, secularists and believers.
Jewish Policy Center:
- Supporting the Opposition in Syria and Iran: Micah Lutkowitz points out the irony of Iran’s criticism of Syria’s repressive tactics.
Washington Jewish Week:
- ECI’s five-point plan to a pro-Israel presidency: Adam Kredo asks Noah Pollak to outline steps President Obama can take to become a pro-Israel president in the eyes of Pollak’s group The Emergency Committee for Israel.
Want to recommend a DC Jewish blog that we should be reading? Email Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Jewish blogs we’re reading:
- Capital J – DC politics blog of JTA
- In The Moment – Blog of Moment Magazine
- Jewish DC – By Rachel Mauro
- Jewish Policy Center
- Mesorah DC’s “A Pondering Jew’s Blog”
- Mesorah DC’s “Mesorah Minute”
- ShalomNOVA.org – Jewish Federation of NOVA
- ShlaomDC.org – The Jewish Federation of Greater Washington
- The Blog at 16th and Q – DC JCC blog
- Washington Jewish Week Blogs (primarily miJEWtiae)