- Compiled lists of local holiday services (including ticket-free options);
- Compiled lists of High Holiday videos;
- Thought about how to choose a shul for the holidays;
- Written about some special holiday dishes: cakes, tortes, challah, and parve sides;
- Considered how dating relates to the New Year;
- Opened a whole bunch of Rosh Hashanah ECards;
- And we’ve even decided on our favorite Facebook Rosh Hashanah status post: “Rosh Hashanah in the houuuussse tonight. Shana Tova, it’s holiday time.” (Just because I like the song. H/T Lauren W.)
So with that done, we’re going to take a short break and celebrate the incoming year! (The blog will be back on Sunday, after the holiday/Shabbat.)
We thank all of you for your wonderful support in 5771, and we wish you all a happy and healthy 5772, in which we hope to keep gathering together a wonderful DC community.
L’Shana Tova U’Metukah!
The GTJ Staff