The Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA) is looking to hire an office manager/book keeper to begin immediately.
JINSA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, non-partisan, and non-sectarian educational organization committed to explaining the need for a prudent national security policy for the United States, addressing the security requirements of both the United States and the State of Israel, and strengthening the strategic cooperation relationship between these two great democracies.
- Manage annual audit and coordinate with professional auditing firm to prepare audit and form 990 tax filing
- Administer employee benefits and payroll, process employee new hires/terminations, and maintain employee files
- Prepare monthly financial reports and budget comparisons for management
- Prepare yearly operating budget and track revenues and expenses throughout year
- Monitor bank account balances and cash flow between checking, money market, and investment accounts
- Manage office bookkeeping, including accounts receivable/payable, and act as a liaison with professional account
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage tasks and meet deadlines independently
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with bookkeeping and QuickBooks
- Ability to manage procedures and create new procedures as needed
UPDATE: This position has been filled