Did you really think that we would tell you?! You will have to come to our happy hour to hear the official announcement. Don’t worry though, you can read the questions below. See how well you did by clicking for the answers.
Guys Questions (Answers):
1. There were 6 days of creation, name one thing created on the 4th day?
2. Which son did Jacob favor?
3. Who wrote the kuzari?
4. What was on the bottom floor of Noach’s ark?
5. List 3 of the megillas.
6. Where did Jacob run to (whose house) after he got the birth right from Esau?
7. What is the name of the operation in which Ethiopian Jews were airlifted en mass into Israel in 1991?
8. What date and year did Israel declare independence?
9. How old was Sarah when she died?
10. Who was the final president of the San Hedrin?
Bonus 1: List as many Jewish US Supreme Court Justices as you can.
Bonus 2: Which Jewish athlete won seven gold medals at the Munich Olympics?
Bonus 3: What surrounded the Jews when they were traveling 40 years in the desert?
Girl’s Questions (Answers):
1. Which holiday is also called ‘The New Year of the Trees’? (Tu B’Shvat)
2. What is most famous for not being in the Megillah of Esther?
3. Where is the ark of the temple currently hidden?
4. What is the 9th plauge?
5. What was the name of Moses’s wife?
6. When is Israeli Independence Day (Hebrew Date)?
7. On what mountain was the Torah given?
8. Who was the first prime minister of Israel?
9. What is the name of the Joseph’s father?
10. Who was the first king of Israel?