Find other jobs/opportunities on our bulletin board.
We are looking for an Aliyah Coordinator in Rockville to start working on April 15th.
The “Aliyah Coordinator” with the Jewish Agency for Israel’s Aliyah Department will be assisting potential new immigrants to the State of Israel (Olim). The position works closely with the local Aliyah Schaliach to coordinate various programs and events and to help Olim obtain necessary documentation. The Aliyah Coordinator will interact with and assist many different kinds of people and strong interpersonal skills are required. Additionally, the position necessitates administrative and office management work.
- Assisting Olim with Aliyah requirements
§ Working in coordination with Israeli government offices
- Marketing to prospective Olim through social media sites (Facebook, Twitter) and email
- Organizing and facilitating Aliyah programs and events
- Managing and administrating daily office activities
Skills and work abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to balance many tasks at a time
- Ability to work independently
- Should have experience with Israel
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Must be capable with social media websites, internet
- Must be capable with agency’s online database
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Hebrew preferred
Benefits and compensation:
- Employment: ~ 33 hours per week
- Salary range: $22,000-$27,000
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation and sick time, life Insurance
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to Monikalc@jafi.org .
Please include salary requirements and put “Aliyah Coordinator-DC” in subject line.
With best regards,
Aliyah Shlicha, Mid-Atlantic Region
Can’t reach me? Call the Aliyah Service Center toll-free at 1-866-835-0430